Friday, June 15, 2012

Shipwreck Beach

We have taken it pretty easy the last couple of days.  So, today we decided to head out to Shipwreck Beach.  That is pretty self explanatory, the remains of a Japanese fishing boat have washed on to shore.  I'm not sure how long they have been there, but it has been quite a while.  We had a great walk along the beach and found some pretty cool sea glass and a few sand dollars. 










Of course I have to end the post with the food.  We headed to a sushi place that had a conveyer belt that brought around sushi.  I couldn't get a good picture in the place (picture taking was not allowed), but I snapped a few under my arm.  I got a little adventurous this time and at some sea urchin and a white fish that I am still not sure what it was.  Not sure I am going to do that again though.


outside
My attempt at taking a picture of the conveyer belt


 Danielle had been hearing great things about a place called Pepper lunch, so we decided to try it.  It is in a food court in the mall and was completely amazing.  They give you a hot plate with the raw ingredients on it and when you stir it, it cooks the meat and mixes the sauce all together.

Beef Curry Rice
Lastly, we stopped at McDonald's today after our beach adventure.  I know it doesn't seem that exciting, but it totally was.

Yeah, that's a shrimp on there

shrimp sandwich...mmmmmm



 

No comments:

Post a Comment